Quick Release Couplings
- Type : Through, Single Check & Double Check
- Series :Confirms to ISO 7241 Series A & B
- Size : 1/8" to 3"
- Pressure : From 35 Bar to 400 Bar depending on type and size
- End Connection : Socket Weld, Hoses threaded, Pipe thread, Hoses shank and flanged.
- Material : Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
- Surface Treatment Top Bottom Plate :
- Stainless Steel - Natural
- Brass - Natural
Quick Release Coupling / Quick Disconnect Coupling (QRC) are available in three types i.e. Single Check Valve, Double Check Valve & Through type and confirms to IS0 7241 Series A & B. Through type couplings have no valves in either half and are ideal for maximum flow application. Their smooth, open bore offers the lowest pressure drop of any quick disconnect coupling, and allows them to be thoroughly cleaned. Since there are no valves in either half, fluid flow should be shut off before the coupling is disconnected. While to avoid spillage during decoupling Single Check Valve or Double Check Valve coupling should be used. As compared to double check valve there is some amount of spillage in single check valve. Double check valve coupling are used extensively when it is important to minimize fluid loss upon decoupling. In Double check valve both halves i.e. coupler and adaptor contains shut off valve. These valves open automatically when the coupler and adaptor are connected and close when the two halves are decoupled keeping fluid loss minimal. Quick Release Coupling permit easy, safe, quick & reliable connection between delivery & pressure line.