Back to top
Salient Features :
Salient Features for coil form :
- Polyurethane Lightness - 9 times lighter than copper tublings.
- Rubber like flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small withour flattening which causes loss of pressure.
- Resistance of all types of weathering.
- Polyurethane (PU) has Excellent resistance to oils, grease, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone.
- Good resilience which allows repeated mounting on to the connecting pieces. (cutting off is not required)
- High cutting strength.
- Folding stability.
- Resistance to flex cracking.
- Multicolor for easy identification.
- Light Weight
- Space Saving
- Working Length - 2 meters to 20 meters.
- Working Pressure - upto 10 Kg/Cm2.
Other Products in 'Pipes & Pipe Fittings ' category