These tapes are applied to stranded wires, conductors and cables with strip winding machine overlapped 50% longitudinally or radially with one or more layers. This tape is highly flexible and allows it to be used on thinnest conductor such as Dia 0.8mm. This mica tape this can withstand temperature of upto 950C for 3 hours at supply voltage of upto 600/1100V. This also withstand salt water spray and effect of mechanical shocks during flame test. This material is non-toxic and do not give fumes at high temperature.
- Type: Phlogophite mica PE tape
- Available: from width 4mm
- Roll/pad ID/OD : 76 / Upto 500mm
- Length : In Roll / Pad from 500 to 1500 meter and in cross wound spool / Bobbin from 2000 to 20000 meter
- Thickness : from 0.08mm
- Application: Power cable, Instrumentation cable, Control cable, Emergency cable, Fire resistance cable etc