Cast Nylon Rods
Cast Nylon shapes are available in a wide range of sizes & grades. Their flexibility and performance characteristics have led to Nylons replacing bronze, brass, steel, and aluminum in various mechanical applications.
- Approximately 1/8 the weight of bronze
- 1/7 the weight of cast iron
- 1/2 the weight of aluminum
- Highly impact resistance
- High heat distortion temperature
- Easy to machine and abrasion resistance
- Excellent tensile and compressive strength,
- Good wear properties & excellent electrical insulator.