"YOGDEEP" Ball Valves - Male 2 Male
Our organization offers an extensive range of Ball Valves - Male 2 Male, which provide low control capabilities at High Pressure. These are given proper finishing ensuring smooth and leaking free performances. Our range is precision engineered and requires low maintenance.
- 2-way on-off 3, 4 or 5 way Switching Models
- Heavy directional black fenolic handle or lever handle
- Blow-out proof bottom loaded stem
- Low operating torque and with panel mounting facilities
- Series of end connections 1/4" to 1" NPT, BSP
- Male or female threaded ends and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fitting ends.
- Floating Ball design for positive sealing
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 20oC to 250oC with TFE Seat
- High Pressure Ball Valve with 10,000 PSI (700 Bar) are available with polyamine or KEF-F seats, for high pressure diversion