|Available sizes : |
3 mm to 19 mm Outer Dia.
| || |
|Wall Thickness : |
0.50 mm to 2.00 mm.
|Working Pressure : |
Upto 200 Kg/cm2 depending upon the size.
|Available Colours : |
Natural, White, Black, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange
|Applications of High Pressure YOGDEEP Nylon Tubings : |
- Fuel lines for petrol or diesel fuel in Automobile and Transport Industry.
- Compressed air lines on pneumatic control systems.Automotive gasoline lines.
- Automotive hydraulic lines.
- High Pressure lubricating oil lines in Engineering and Automobile Industry.
- Lubes and air lines on textile machinery through nylon tubes.
- Transporting nylon tube lines for alimentary liquids such as milk and beer and biological liquids such as blood, serum etc.
- In the chemical industries for conveying hydocarbons, esters, ketones etc.
- Centralized lubrication systems.
- Gas lines by nylon tubings for various industries.
|Salient Features Of High Pressure Nylon Tubings : |
Nylon With a density of 1.04 - 1.14, it is 8 times lighter than copper tubings.
|In adition to actual cost of the tubing the economic balance is even more in favour of Nylon because of (a) elimination of Preforming (b) connections can be simplified and (c) easy and rapid installation. |
|Low O.D./I.D. ratio |
|YOGDEEP Nylon Tubing has substantially smaller O.D. by I.D. Ratio than any other non metalic tubing. Hence for a given I.D and working pressure, more compact tubing connection is possible. |
|YOGDEEP Nylon tubing remains dimensionally stable because of low moisture absorption & resistance to temperatures over a wide range of -40Ã‚Â°C to 90Ã‚Â°C (continuous) 130Ã‚Â°C (Intermittant). |
|It is flexible and remains elastic when bent cold, but can be permanently formed by bending when hot. The radii of curvature can be very small without cause loss of pressure. |
|Withstand high pressure |
|YOGDEEP Nylon tubing withstands high pressures depending upon wall thickness, diameter, use to which the tube is put and industry involved. |
|Low pressure losses |
|Because of smoother internal surface than that of metal tube, pressure lossed are low. |
|Chemical resistance |
|YOGDEEP Nylon tubings has excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, oils, greases, petrol, high speed diesel, gasoline fluorocarbon refrigerants and propellants and is impermeable to Fron, Ozone and Oxygen. |
|End fittings: |
|By virtue of Nylon's outstanding stress cracking resistance and minimal cold flow under continuous load, end fittings are firmly and permanently attached and will not tear from its connectors. |
Practically all types of end fittings marketed for use with plastics tubes and Copper and Aluminium tubes are perfectly suitable. e.g. Drive-in and compression fittings.
|Availability : |
|YOGDEEP Nylon Tubing is offered in continuous lengths or length as required or ready for installation preformed and with fittings. |
|Excellent resistance to : |
- Abrasion, even in the presence of dust, sand and metallic particles.
- Impact, particularly at low temperatures(-40Ã‚Â°C to -50Ã‚Â°C)
- Ageing under a wide range of conditions of use.
- Cold flow and to tearing of the tube from its connector.
- Fatigue cause by repeated flexing.